In order to be eligible for Office 365 ProPlus via the Microsoft Student Advantage program, I confirm that:
- I am a current ASU – Newport faculty/staff member
- I will be given access to Office 365 for a defined time period, after which I will receive a notification and I will have to re-verify my status on this website
- If I am no longer a employee of the university or cannot successfully re-verify my employment status on this website I will no longer have access to Office 365
- I will discontinue all use of Office 365 from ASUN when I leave the university or when I am no longer an active employee.
- I must connect to the internet with the device on which Office 365 is installed at least once every 30 days otherwise the software will enter reduced functionality mode
Prior to installing the Microsoft Office Suite please remove all trial or previous versions of Microsoft Office. The Office Suite will not activate when using the provided key! Windows Vista and Windows XP are not compatible with Office 365. For system requirements please click here for additional information: Office System Requirements
The Microsoft Office 365 downloads are very big data files! Do not download if you have a low internet data limit such as a cellular subscription or dial-up. The verification for Microsoft can take up to 4 hours. To access the Microsoft products download portal click here . Click on the link in the top right-hand of the page to sign-in. Click on “school login”. Login using your ASU-Newport school email address and password.